Symphony Cellular Skylight blinds feature Symphony's double honeycomb design, which diffuse light and reduce glare.
Cellular Fabrice Features
- Symphony Light Diffusing
material gently filters light, reducing glare. Perfect for all rooms. Double cell construction, beauty, function and value. Higher energy efficiency than other competitive cellular blinds. Outstanding shading coefficient.
- Black Out 99% BlackOut
material provides "sleep in the day" features while still enhancing the beauty and drama of your room decor.
- Pleat Retention: Crisp double honeycomb cellular construction will not sag and flatten. Internal cord is invisible, unlike single cell blinds.
- Spring-grip Mounting Bracket: Easy install/Easy removal. Low profile design provides minimal light leakage between window casing and shade.
- Pressure Set Equalizer: Keeps cords perfectly aligned. Acts as a cord stop outside mounts.
- Non-woven Polyester Fabric: Easy care, highly durable, washable, dust resistant and will not fray or fade.
- Compact Stacking Height: When the shade is raised, its stack is compact and unobtrusive.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: A commitment to your satisfaction.
- Double Cell Construction: Dramatically enhanced performance. Increased energy
efficiency over Duette Classic.
- High Tech Cleat, Roller Cord Lock Design: Ceramic locking cleat eliminates cord wear and ensures no-slip locking. Cord roller helps provide easy glide operation even on larger blinds.
- Easy Set Equalizer:
Keeps cord perfectly aligned. Easy to adjust desired shade length..
- Duo-tone Color Format: Uniform neutral color to the outside.
- Elegant Head Rail Design:
Stylish, low profile design provides minimal light gap and color coordinated to match your fabric.